About Warner’s Distillery - Gift of Nature Gin Gift Set (4 x 5cl)
Warner's Gift of Nature gin gift set contains a selection of four naturally flavoured gin miniatures, crafted with real ingredients on Falls farm:
- 1 x 5cl Warner’s London Dry Gin
- 1 x 5cl Warner’s Raspberry Gin
- 1 x 5cl Warner's Elderflower Gin
- 1 x 5cl Warner's Rhubarb Gin
- 40% ABV
- Distilled with our own spring water and eleven botanicals, including cardamom and hedgerow elderflower
- For a perfect G&T, serve with premium Indian Tonic water and a slice of fresh orange
- 40% ABV
- Made with hedgerow fruits, one third of this bottle is fresh raspberries, blackberries and our handpicked hedgerow elderflower
- We like to add Mediterranean tonic with a blackberries and a sprig of fresh mint
- 40% ABV
- This gin, infused with fresh, handpicked elderflower from our local hedgerows, has a delicately sweet and floral flavour
- We love it with Mediterranean tonic, a slice of lemon and a sprig of fresh mint
- 40% ABV
- The original rhubarb gin, one-third of this bottle is freshly pressed rhubarb juice
- We think it’s perfect with Mediterranean tonic or ginger ale, garnished with a slice of orange
About Warner’s Distillery
Real Ingredients. Real Gin. Real Tastes Better!
Our gins are crafted with nature on Falls Farm in Harrington by Tom & Tina Warner and their team. We are motivated by a passion for nature & love of the land.
Warner's gin production started in 2012 on Tom's and Tina's beautiful family Falls Farm.
We began with the things that matter most and a dream to save the world from mediocre gin. We ended up stripping the industry back to its roots: we became gin farmers.
Now Warner's gins range is bursting with award-winning spirits. Discover their all-natural gins on Lassou and drink different!
Sustainability and Warner's Distillery
Warners Distillery is a beautiful family-owned and operated gin brand that takes sustainability seriously.
In 2019 Warner’s Distillery won the Stakeholder Engagement Award at the Footprint Drinks Sustainability Awards for their support of nature’s pollinators — bees. Read more about Warner's beekeeping experience in our blog How Distillers are Helping Bees.
A few important numbers, which will help you to understand why we love Warner’s Distillery so much. 73.9% of the raw materials for their vast range of gins are taken from the local British farms and that helps them to reduce CO2 emission. 25.4% of the ingredients are grown in the Warners family Falls Farm, and they are self-sufficient in several botanicals including lemon balm, lemon thyme, and lemon verbena.
By the way, Warners look after over 1 million bees in their Falls Farm. You can enjoy the taste of Falls Farm honey in Warners Honeybee Gin.
We aim to demonstrate how business and conservation can - and should - work together. We hope to lead by example and encourage others to make a positive impact on the world around them.
Warner’s Distillery - Gift of Nature Gin Gift Set (4 x 5cl) Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Warner’s Distillery Shipping Information
- Opens in a new window.