About Warner’s Distillery - Digital Gift Card
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Warner's Distillery digital gift card to use on Warner's online Farm Shop.
Available in denominations of £10, £25, £50 or £100
Warner's digital gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Gift cards have no additional processing fees.
Please note gift cards cannot be used on online experiences/tours or physical tours.
Terms and conditions:
Warner's Distillery digital gift cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Digital gift cards are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Digital gift cards can be redeemed against products on the Farm Shop online website.
- Unfortunately, these cannot be used to purchase physical or virtual tours at present
- Digital gift cards are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order exceeds the value of the digital gift card all remaining balances must be paid by credit or debit card
- Digital gift cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken.
- Warner's Distillery is not liable for delivery of a digital gift card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Warner's Distillery is not responsible if an digital gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Warner's Distillery reserves the right to cancel an digital gift card if we deem such action necessary.
About Warner’s Distillery
Real Ingredients. Real Gin. Real Tastes Better!
Our gins are crafted with nature on Falls Farm in Harrington by Tom & Tina Warner and their team. We are motivated by a passion for nature & love of the land.
Warner's gin production started in 2012 on Tom's and Tina's beautiful family Falls Farm.
We began with the things that matter most and a dream to save the world from mediocre gin. We ended up stripping the industry back to its roots: we became gin farmers.
Now Warner's gins range is bursting with award-winning spirits. Discover their all-natural gins on Lassou and drink different!
Sustainability and Warner's Distillery
Warners Distillery is a beautiful family-owned and operated gin brand that takes sustainability seriously.
In 2019 Warner’s Distillery won the Stakeholder Engagement Award at the Footprint Drinks Sustainability Awards for their support of nature’s pollinators — bees. Read more about Warner's beekeeping experience in our blog How Distillers are Helping Bees.
A few important numbers, which will help you to understand why we love Warner’s Distillery so much. 73.9% of the raw materials for their vast range of gins are taken from the local British farms and that helps them to reduce CO2 emission. 25.4% of the ingredients are grown in the Warners family Falls Farm, and they are self-sufficient in several botanicals including lemon balm, lemon thyme, and lemon verbena.
By the way, Warners look after over 1 million bees in their Falls Farm. You can enjoy the taste of Falls Farm honey in Warners Honeybee Gin.
We aim to demonstrate how business and conservation can - and should - work together. We hope to lead by example and encourage others to make a positive impact on the world around them.
Warner’s Distillery - Digital Gift Card Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Warner’s Distillery Shipping Information
- Opens in a new window.