About Crossip - Big Bundle
Crossip Big Bundle was created for your best booze-free parties! This is a collection of Crossip non-alcoholic botanical spirits and a nice selection of Artisan tonics. Making delicious spirit-free serves at home has never been so easy.
The bundle contains:
- 3 x 50cl CROSSIP (DANDY, PURE & FRESH), 4 x 200ml Artisan Drinks Violet Blossom Tonic
- 2 x 200ml Artisan Drinks Fiery Ginger Beer, 2 x 200ml Artisan Drinks Barrel Smoked Cola
- 2 x 200ml Artisan Drinks Pink Citrus Tonic, 2 x 200ml Artisan Drinks Classic London Tonic
Chill the mixers, then grab a glass with ice, add 25ml CROSSIP and top with the mixer. Garnish as you like.
Crossip is a range of alcohol-free drinks, inspired by a love for cocktails, passion for fitness, and a great desire to support social issues.
The brand new alcohol-free spirits were created by Carl Anthony Brown, an award-winning cocktail expert, passionate about fitness and support for mental health issues.
Dedicated to creating the perfect flavour and sensation, Carl spent a lot of time slowly sipping and analysing his favourite spirits, carefully writing notes as he went to determine how he could capture their essence. Finally, he came up with three different flavours, each with a unique character.
Crossip drinks are made with botanical ingredients that are known for their health benefits: Eucalyptus, Ginger, Cayenne, Gentian, and Glycerine. Each and every ingredient that goes into the bottle was chosen to maximise the quality of taste whilst also providing a little bit of good. Crossip can be added to mixers or used in cocktails to liven up an otherwise simple drink.
The range features three amazing and flavourful drinks:
- Pure Hibiscus - deep, herbal and floral. Inspired by Italian bitters and aperitifs and is the perfect 0% option for a Negroni or Spritz.
- Dandy Smoke - warming, smoky, and spicy. Inspired by smoky, dark spirits and is especially good for Sour cocktails or with Cola & a squeeze of lime.
- Fresh Citrus - refreshing and citrusy, with subtle bitter notes and a touch of ginger. Inspired by fruity botanical spirits and is especially good in a Mojito, Cosmo or just with Tonic.
5% of Crossip sales go to social causes, in particular addiction and mental health charities such as CALM, PAPYRUS - the national charity dedicated to the prevention of young suicide, UK’s leading youth homeless charity Centre Point, and Alcohol Change UK, a charity aimed is to reduce the harm caused by alcohol.
Explore the Crossip range on Lassou.
Crossip - Big Bundle Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Crossip Shipping Information
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.